Industrial Heritage Online

Industrial Heritage Online

The Round Foundry

Caption :- 97 Water Lane, Murray House, to the left with the arched windows. Dated 1857-77, listed Grade II, post Fenton, Murray and Wood era. Built for Smith, Beacock and Tannett as Victoria Foundry. 99 Water Lane on the right with the double door, dated 1795-98 listed Grade II*, one of the original buildings, The Green Sand Foundry.
Media Reference :- DSC_4330.jpg
Key Words :- foundry steam locomotives textiles
Date Created :- 22 September 2018


No previous comments have been made for this entry

Help us improve this entry

The compilers welcome corrections or additional information on all sites. Any information provided will be verified before appearing on the web site and this may take up to 4 weeks.

Email comments

Copies of this media may be available to purchase
For full details please contact us quoting the Media ID and Reference