Description and History of Site:-
Bonding Warehouse AD 1875 on gable facing Skeldergate Bridge. Two buildings attached with similar motifs. Frontage to Skeldergate Bridge. In 1973 the northern part was used as 'Rowntree's Warehouse SK2', later used as a club and music venue. Derelict through most of the 2000's, Converted to flats and office space in 2012-2013.
Further Reading and References:-YAS - Hatcher Card Index. Research funded by the Yorkshire Arts Association 1972.
Hatcher, J. The industrial architecture of Yorkshire. Phillimore, 1985.
Help us improve this entry
The compilers welcome corrections or additional information on all sites.
Any information provided will be verified before appearing on the web site.