Caption :- Iron and steel warehouse, Horton Street, Halifax. The building, designed by architects Jackson and Fox, was erected in 1901 for Messrs. Abram Pulman. The warehouse was extended in 1902 to increase capacity. The premises were used continually by Abram Pulman until c1985 when the business was re-located to Sowerby Bridge. The Pennine shopping development now occupies the site. Photo. Horton Street, May 1984.
Media Reference :- PH5980.jpg
Key Words :- iron steel stockholder warehouse
Date Created :- May 1984
No previous comments have been made for this entry
Help us improve this entry
The compilers welcome corrections or additional information on all sites.
Any information provided will be verified before appearing on the web site and this may take up to 4 weeks.