Elland Wharf House and Warehouse , Elland
Calder and Hebble Navigation, warehouse at Elland Wharf, now converted to offices. The group comprises a stone-built house, originally used by the resident foreman and yardmaster, and a two-storey warehouse containing a wet-dock. The house and warehouse both date from circa 1820, though the warehouse was extended during 1837, at which time the present wet dock was probably constructed. View of the warehouse, July 2017.